- I believe all should be equal, no matter gender, skin, age, or culture
- I believe you shouldn't judge people on how they look, "Never judge a book by its cover."
- I believe you can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar
- I believe life is what you make it
- I believe in the quote. "Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."
- I believe family comes first then best friends that had your back
- I believe in karma
- I believe in breaking the rules sometimes to have a little fun
- I believe it is better not to waste your time on someone that doesn't give you time of day
- Most of all, I believe in being yourself and not letting anyone corrupt you.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
List of this I believe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
its really interesting that most of blogs do believe in karma.. I do too.. I guess everybody does!
ReplyDelete