Hello there!!
How you guys doing? My name is gallystudent90. I was born in Fayetteville, North Carolina and lived there for a year or so then i moved to Florida to live there until 1998. I moved to Virginia. I lived there ever since. I had been in public schools all my life. I don’t really like my public schools. In 2007, I went to West Virginia School for the Deaf. I was a senior. I moved back a grade and became a junior because I was not ready to graduate. I played volleyball and basketball at WVSD for two years. Volleyball is my favorite sport. I am interested in playing softball.
Really, I have 2 mothers and 2 fathers. My mom and dad divorced like a year or two after I was born. My brother and I lived with my dad while my sister lived with my mom. My mother is half Japanese and Irish. My dad has Irish and Scottish and some German in him. My dad remarried and my mom remarried too. My step-mother is Spanish. So I am mostly one-fourth Japanese and Irish. My brother is deaf. He has been in deaf schools all his life. He is a junior here at Gally. It is just us two that are deaf in our family. I also have an older stepsister, older sister, and a baby sister.
I came here to Gallaudet because I wanted to be involved in the deaf community so I can learn more ASL and make a lot of friends but I also came for education too. I have not decided what my major will be but I am thinking business or education. I want to be a teacher in public or deaf school. I love English because I love reading and learning in classes. I hope my blog interests you!!
I always wanted to have a big family, which I could have older siblings and younger ones, unfortunately my parents decided on only having two. I was wondering, since you love volleyball, why didn’t you try out for the volleyball team in Gallaudet? Next year? I wish that we could have played against each other since I live in Maryland and you live in West Virginia. I know that you would love it here in Gallaudet University and I hope that you made the right choice. ☺
ReplyDeleteI did ask the gally coach and sent in my tape but he said he couldnt see my playing level. :( but he said to train or something with them in spring?? But i will try to tryout next year :) yea I wish we couldve played against each other too. :) I love it here at gally. i hope you do too. We need to hang out sometime.
ReplyDelete